Q- Compare use of manures and fertilizers in maintaining soil fertility.
1. Manures are partially decayed waste material and animal residues by microbes.
2. Manure is made up of organic substances.
3. It is very difficult to store manure.
4. Manures are not too rich in minerals and nutrients of plant.
1. Fertilizers are a kind of organic compound that contains essential part of nutrients.
2. Fertilizers is made up of inorganic substances.
3. It is not too difficult to store fertilizers.
4. Fertilizers are too rich in minerals and nutrients of plant.