Q- Differentiate between a plant cell and an animal cell?
Answer- Plant cell:
1. Plant cell has both plasma membrane and cell wall.
2. The Nucleus of plant cell is not centrally located.
3. Plant cell has large sized vacuole that works as storage sac of plant cell.
4. Plant cell has more golgi body than animal cell.
1. Animal cell has only plasma membrane.
2. The Nucleus of animal cell is centrally located.
3. Animal cell has no large sized vacuole that works as storage sac for it.
4. Animal cell has less golgi body than plant cell.
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Plant cell:
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Animal cell: