Q- Enlist two structural differences between three types of muscles found inside the human body.
Answer- We all know that there are three types of muscles found inside human body. These three are as follows:
1. striated muscle
2. unstriated muscle
3. Cardiac muscle
1. Striated Muscles are located in the limbs and tongues e.t.c. .
2. Striated Muscles are multinucleated.
3. Striated Muscle contracts rapidly but soon undergo fatigue.
4. Striated Muscle undergo rapid and voluntary contractions.
Unstriated muscle (Smooth):
1. Unstriated muscles are located in visceral organs.
2. Unstriated muscle are uninucleated.
3. Unstriated muscle contracts slowly but are non-fatigue.
4. Unstriated muscle undergo slow and involuntary contractions.
1. Cardiac Muscles are located in myocardium of heart.
2. Cardiac Muscles are uninucleated.
3. Cardiac Muscle contracts rhythmically but are non-fatigue.
4. Cardiac Muscle undergo rapid and rhythmic contractions.
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Striated muscle fibre:
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Smooth muscle fibre:
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Cardiac muscle fibre: