Q- Explain any five powers of the Supreme Court of India?
Answer- The five major powers of the Supreme Court of India:
1. Supreme court has power to solve disputes between citizen and citizen, government and citizen and government at both state and union level.
2. Supreme Court has right to hear appeals against high court decision, civil and criminal cases.
3. Supreme courts the guardian of our constitution and fundamental right as it is an independent authority which takes decisions.
4. Supreme Court has right to declare any law of the legislature or executive invalids.
5. Supreme court has right to register case against any authority of that country.