Q- Give two uses of draught cattle.
Answer- Draught breeds:
1. This breed is male and the males are beast of burden.
2. They helps in pulling carts, ploughing land and transportation men and materials.
3. Some of the examples of draught cows are: Nageri, Hallikar, Malvi e.t.c. .
The two uses of draught cattle are as follows:
1. Draught are used in pulling carts.
2. Transporting material of people. The cattle of draught breed are mainly used for working as the cows are less milk yielding as well as sturdy and strong.