Q- How do monocots and dicots differ from each other?
1. The roots are tap, adventitious or may be both.
2. The vascular bundles are arranged in such a ring manner with central (dictyostele).
3. The leaves are mostly with reticulum.
4. Dicots are formed of two cotyledons that is why they are called dicot.
1. The roots are only adventitious.
2. The vascular bundles are arranged in scattering manner.
3. The leaves are mostly parallel veined.
4. Monocots are formed of one cotyledon that is why they are called monocot.