Q- How difficult it was for India to frame a constitution for united India after independence?
Answer- After the independence of India the most popular freedom fighter of India collaborate and form a Congress that starting debating to form best constitution of India. It took average two years and some months and some days to draft Indian constitution. Some of the members of the Constituent Assembly are:
1. B.R Ambedkar (Chairman Drafting Committee later became father of Indian Constitution)
2. Dr. Rajendra Prasad (Chairman)
3. Jaipal Singh (A sportsman and educationist)
4. Baldev Singh (An entrepreneur and a leader of the Panthic Akali Party)
5. Jawaharlal Nehru (Prime Minister of the Interim Government)
6. Sarojini Naidu (Poet, writer and political activist)
7. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (Educationalist and lawyer).