Q- How do you differentiate between capture fisheries, mariculture and aquaculture?
Answer- Capture fisheries:
1. Capture fisheries includes catching of fishes from their natural waste source like lakes, ponds, rivers, ocean e.t.c. .
2. This type of fisheries provide employment to several people because it has no investment.
1. Mariculture fisheries involves rearing of marine fishes, prawns or other sea food sources in coastal sea areas.
2. This type of fisheries also provide employment to many people as it is very easy for people in coastal areas to capture marine fishes, prawns or other sea food.
1. Aquaculture fisheries involve rearing of both animals and plants in both island fresh water and marine ecosystems.