How to choose a profitable niche for Blogger:
Yesterday I wrote an article on how to choose a niche. Today I would like to give you some tips for choosing a profitable niche.
Choosing a niche is the most important step in blogging besides choosing the domain name.
If you’ve read yesterday’s article, you know how to pick a niche you love and enjoy. But a niche that you are passionate about doesn’t mean it’s a good niche.
So today I’m going to give you some tips for choosing good niches. So let’s get started.
What is a good niche?
It is a relative question with a relative answer.
For this reason, I decided to make a small list of what a good niche should have in order to consider it a profitable niche.
Make Money Blog Blog For Money How To Choose A Profitable Niche
– A niche that sells: A good niche is also a niche that allows you to sell related products. Suppose you have a tech blog (one of the most salable niches). You can post tons of reviews on tons of products and make money blogging using affiliate marketing. As an example, today you decide to review a Mac. You share your experiences and set up a good objective balance sheet. In the post, you can include Amazon Mac ads that go directly to your affiliate link. If you’ve written a good review, there’s a good chance people will want to buy it, so you’ll take a piece of it. Got the point? It’s a salable niche.
– News niche: Hot topics are great because they will give your readers more interaction than ever before. Other than that, you will get a lot of traffic because everyone is looking for the latest news. But be careful, you shouldn’t pick a niche, even if you don’t like it too much, just because it’s hot, because there’s a good chance you’ll quit blogging before you can even start earning money. money blogging. This is also a tricky one, as you will likely have a lot of competition to contend with, and it would be more difficult to get organic traffic from the search engines.
– Useful / Informative Niches: A niche that helps others guarantees you a decent audience. A good example of this type of niche is diet / fitness niches. Everyone is looking for blogs / sites claiming to have the solution to easy weight loss. They help others to have the body they dream of. Another great example is the niche that shows people how to make money. Who doesn’t want money? Plus, you’ll have a better chance of getting a loyal following that will stick with you, while waiting to see your next post.
– You obviously need a niche that you are passionate about if you want to be successful and make money blogging. You can check out yesterday’s post for more information on this.
– Low competitiveness: profitable niches are also those that do not have too much competition. You need to use an uncompetitive keyword that gets you the most traffic.
– Dying niche? There are dying niches. If you choose it, it doesn’t matter whether you like it or are good at it. You will not succeed.
The last two points are easily achieved using two free tools.
– Low competitiveness: you can use the Google Adwords keyword generator to find low-competitive keywords with high traffic. I published an article on how to choose the Google Adwords Keyword Tool about a month ago. Check it out to find out how to use it and get the most out of this great tool.
– Avoiding dead niches is easy using another free tool from Google. I’m talking about Google Insights for research. This tool is as simple as it is effective. You will only have to type in the niche you want to analyze and you will automatically get a graph where you can see if the niche is increasing or dying, plus a forecast.
Make Money Blogging With Google Custom Search How To Choose A Profitable Niche
As an example, here are two niches, one climbing and the other dying.
Look at how people lost interest in technology and how it grew in the topic of blogging.
Make Money Blogging With Niches2 How To Pick A Profitable Niche
Make Money Blogging Niches How To Pick A Profitable Niche
Hope you can now choose your profitable niche and start blogging. Remember, this is a very important step for a successful blogging journey. Choosing the wrong niche will make you lose time and money, so be careful, be patient, and be smart. Good luck.
Thanks for reading.