How to increase breast milk during pregnancy? This is a very big question for every pregnant woman as they are worried about breastfeeding their baby after delivery. So, in this article, we are going to tell you about how to increase breast milk during pregnancy.
So, here we are providing you with some working ways that will help you to increase your breast milk supply quickly. These ways are 100 percent natural and working. So, keep reading this awesome article because if you skip any paragraph of this article so this may decrease the chances of getting good results from the natural ways given below.
How to increase breast milk during pregnancy
All the methods that we are going to tell you below are totally natural. We would like to suggest that you should read each of the methods carefully and then implement it yourself. This will help you in increasing your breast milk while pregnancy naturally. This will help those women who are looking for ‘How to increase breast milk during pregnancy’.
15 Natural ways to increase breast milk during pregnancy
Below we have provided you with 15 working ways that will help you to increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy. All these things are based on completed studies and several kinds of research. We suggest you should read these points carefully because if you do not read them carefully so this might leads to your loss.
1. Try to become more passionate: When you are breastfeeding your baby so you should try to become more passionate because of the sucking of your breast by your baby. If you are feeling more passionate when your baby is sucking your breasts so this increases your breast milk production. This is because when a baby sucks your breast so your brain feels relaxed and started releasing relaxing hormones.
If you are pregnant so we have a complete guide for pregnant women on our website. So check it out. This might be very helpful for you to give birth to a healthy baby.
2. Use the right method to breastfeed: Many women do not know the correct way to breastfeed their baby which is why they’re always worried about less breast milk production in their body for their baby. Using the correct method of breastfeeding will help you to increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy.
Here we are telling you the correct way to breastfeed your baby. The exact method to breastfeed is that you should feed your baby with your breasts one by one. You can understand this through an example: For example, if you feed your baby firstly with your left breast so after feeding baby with your left breast you have to feed him with your right one then again change the breast. In this way, you can feed your baby with more breast milk.
3. Breast Milk Supply Boosting Technique: Researchers found a new technique that will help mothers to increase their breast milk supply easily. This is a kind of method for breastfeeding your baby. In it, the mother has to place her baby on her bare chest for breastfeeding in such a way that there should be skin-to-skin contact between baby and mother. This is called ‘Kangaroo care’.
In this method, the mother’s and baby’s skin came in contact and this provides a stimulus to the brain that helps in increasing breast milk supply.
4. Eat Lactation Cookies: To increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy. You can try lactation cookies. These are available in an online stores such as amazon and also in nearby shopping malls. These have no side effects on your body and help in increasing your breast milk. The lactation cookies are prepared from those ingredients that will help in increasing your breast milk.
Some of the lactation cookies are given below:
- Flaxseed meal
- Brewer’s yeast
- Wheat Germ
- Whole Oats
You can also prepare lactation cookies for yourself at home. The complete way to prepare lactation cookies at home step by step is given below.
Easy lactation cookies complete recipe
The Ingredients that are needed to prepare lactation cookies are as follows:
- Two cups of white flour
- Two cups of Oats
- One tablespoon wheat germ
- Two tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup brewer’s yeast
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon of baking soda
Steps to prepare lactation cookies at home:
Step 1: Preheat Over to 175 degrees Celsius (350 Degree Fahrenheit).
Step 2: Mix some flax seed meal with water in a bowl and let it soak properly for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Take another bowl and cream up butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla extract completed.
Step 4: Now stir up the flaxseed meal in a bowl.
Step 5: Mix Flour, Baking soda, brewer’s yeast, wheat germ as well as salt in a separate container.
Step 6: Mix the all raw material and cut it into small cookie shapes.
Step 7: Put them in a tray and bake them in the preheated Over at the temperate we tell in Step 1 for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Eat these food items: Here are some food items that help in boosting breast milk naturally during pregnancy. The food materials that we listed below provide all the components that will help to increase breast milk naturally in pregnancy.
Ginger (Adrak), Garlic (Lahsun), Brewer’s yeast, Fennel seed (saunf), Alfalfa, Spirulina, Fenugreek (Methi), blessed thistle, Drumsticks, Cumin seeds (Jeera), Red/Orange Root Vegetables such as Sweet Potato, Cinnamon, Red Lentil (Masoor daal), Carrots, Beet, Almonds, Basil, Sesame seeds (Til), Holy Basil (Tulsi), Dill Seeds (Suwa), Gourd Vegetables, Pulses, Lentils, Dry fruits, Nuts, Stinging Nettle, Goat’s Rue, Chickpeas, Oats, Porridge (Daliya), etc.
6. Lack of Stamina: If the mother or woman has less stamina so this may be the factor behind less milk production from her breast. Many women have less stamina which affects their breast milk production, breast size, sexual intercourse time, and also their sexual life.
It is very harmful to you if you are having very less stamina. Here are some ways to increase your physical as well as sexual stamina.
7. Avoid Drugs or Alcohol: Drugs, smoking, or drinking alcohol is very harmful to our health and if you are addicted to any one of them so, we recommend that you should stop taking them. Many women’s breast milk production decreases because of drug addiction, smoking, etc. If you are addicted to them so leave this addiction as soon as possible.
8. Drink Enough Water: Several kinds of research found that if any woman has a lack of water in her body so her body might become incapable of producing milk. So, we suggest you drink a sufficient quantity of water daily so that you could stay hydrated. Eat a balanced and nutritious diet with green leafy vegetables, fruits and carbs help to increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy.
9. Drink Lactation Tea: If you are a tea lover and you want to increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy so the best way is to start drinking lactation tea instead of normal tea because it fulfills your tea desire and also helps in increasing breast milk. Lactation tea is very healthy for you in pregnancy and does not have any side effects. You can prepare lactation tea with the help of recipe guides that are available on the internet.
10. Baby Latching: Being a mother you should know whether your baby is latching your breast milk properly or not. If your baby is not latching your breast milk properly so this might affects or decreases the breast milk supply from your breast.
So, to ensure that your baby is latching your breast milk properly or not you should ask any doctor or lactation consultant for this. Latching refers to the way in which a baby is sucking your breast to get milk. Proper latching help to increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy.
11. Stimulate your Breast: Stimulating your breast for more milk using your hand is a good method to increase milk production. If you want to increase breast milk supply so you have to stimulate your breast using your hand for milk. Using your hand for it saves your money as there is no need to buy a pump for pumping breast milk and it is also a more working method to increase milk supply from the breast.
12. Follow the ”Demand and Supply” Technique: The demand and supply technique is the same as its name. In it, the mother has to realize her brain about the high demand for breast milk so that her brain triggers the breast milk supply.
Now, most women think about how can they realize their brains about the high demand for breast milk? So, the best way to realize your brain about the high demand for breast milk is that she should breastfeed her baby again and again so that the latching of the baby stimulates the brain to increase breast milk supply because of high demand.
13. Take a Healthy Balanced diet: If you are looking for food items that help to increase breast milk naturally. So, we are going to tell you the actual information regarding it. The reality is that you should always take a balanced healthy diet and drink enough water to keep your body hydrated. If you follow this so I am sure that your breast milk supply will definitely increase. You should make a target to take daily 2500 calories which is the perfect amount for every woman.
14. Stay Free mind: Stay free mind means that you should always stay tension free or without stress. Being a mother you should not take too much stress because if you take the stress so this affects your milk supply and hence decreases your baby’s nutrition. Several surveys found that the woman who is so stressed or unhappy is incapable to produce more breast milk.
On the other hand, any happy and free-minded woman is capable to produce more breast milk. To increase breast milk production naturally during pregnancy you should not take too much stress or tension and do proper rest. Avoid doing overwork. If you are in the stage of pregnancy and looking for how to increase breast milk during pregnancy. So, staying free-minded is a very important factor for it.
15. Increase size of Breasts: Many people think that the size of the breast matter to the amount of milk produced by them. But no one is damn sure about it the size of the breast matters for milk supply or not. So, the correct answer to this question is that in some cases it matters and in some cases, it does not matter.
So, for you, we recommend focusing to increase your breast size because having a big size breast provides you an attractive look and it also someway helps to increase breast milk during pregnancy. If you are pregnant so you may notice that your breasts are larger in size as usual because of hormonal changes in pregnancy but after delivery, they gain their actual size again. Here are some ways to increase breast size naturally at home.
This post is based on how to increase breast milk during pregnancy and in this article, we cover all the most working ways to increase breast milk naturally during pregnancy. If you try these things that we tell you in this article so this will surely increase your breast milk supply during pregnancy. This post is especially for pregnant women who are looking for (how to increase breast milk during pregnancy).
These all ways are completely natural. In this article, we do not promote any kind of affiliated medical product because they might be harmful to you and your healthy life is more important for us as compared to that affiliate product’s commission. If you like this article so do not forget to follow this website as we usually bring articles that will help you to remain healthy.
Disclaimer: All the information provided in this article is totally for educational purposes and the main source of this information is the internet. Our motive is not to provide you with wrong information and we recommend to reach to any doctor or lactation consultant. If you are facing any problems regarding low breast milk production.
Tags: How to increase breast milk during pregnancy