Q- State the powers of the President?
Answer- President is the head of the executive of a country. President performs every function for controlling country. There are also various major powers of president. Some of the powers of the President are as follows:
1. All the government activities take place in the name of the President.
2. President had right to implement any bill passed by parliament to make it law.
3. President has right to reject any bill from making it as law.
4. All the major appointments are done by the president. The president to of a country has right to appoint the Chief Justice, Judges of Supreme Court, the Election Commission, judges of High court, the governors of the state as well as ambassadors of the country.
5. President had a power over the supreme defense of the country.