Q- Choose the right answer from the four alternatives given below:
1. Which one of the following describes the drainage pattern resembling the branches of a tree?
Answer- (b) Dendritic
2. In which of the following states is the Wular Lake located?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Jammu and Kashmir
Answer- (d) Punjab
3. The river Narmada has its source at:
(d) Slopes of Western Ghats
Answer- (c) Amarkantak
4. Which one of the following lakes is a salt water lake?
(c) Gobind Sagar
Answer- (a) Sambhar
5. Which one of the following is the longest river of the Peninsular India?
Answer- (c) Godavari
6. Which one amongst the following rivers flows through a rift valley?
Answer- (c) Tapi