Q- Differentiate between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cell:
1. Prokaryotic cells have a false or diffused nucleus.
2. Prokaryotic cells do not have all cell organelles.
3. Prokaryotic cells have less cell organelles as compared to eukaryotic cells.
4. Prokaryotes are found in kingdom monera.
5. Prokaryotic cells have 70S ribosomes.
6. Cyclosis (Streaming movement of cytoplasm) does not occur in prokaryotic cells.
7. Some examples of Prokaryotic cells are:
Bacteria, Euglena, blue-green algae e.t.c. .
1. Eukaryotic cells have a true nucleus.
2. Eukaryotic cells have all cell organelles.
3. Eukaryotic cells have more cell organelles as compared to Prokaryotic cells.
4. Eukaryotes are found in kingdom Protista.
5. Eukaryotic cells have 80S ribosomes.
6. Cyclosis (Streaming movement of cytoplasm) generally occurs in Eukaryotic cells.
7. Some examples of Eukaryotic cells are:
Animal cell, Plant cell, Fungi e.t.c. .