Q- Differentiate between western coastal plains and Eastern coastal plains.
Answer- Western Coastal Plains:
1. Western Coastal Plains are part of plains which receives rainfall from South West Monsoon.
2. Western Coastal Plains are narrow plains.
3. Narmada and Tapti rivers from from Western Coastal Plains, forming estuaries.
Eastern Coastal Plains:
1. The Coromandel coast of Eastern Coastal Plains receives rainfall from North East Monsoons.
2. Eastern Coastal Plains is a wide and leveled plain.
3. In Eastern Coastal Plains all the major rivers form delta by making the land fertile.