Q- Differentiate milch breeds and draught breeds of cattle.
Answer- Milch breed:
1. The cows of this breed are high milk yielding. These are reared for dairy purpose.
2. Some of the examples of cows of milch breed: Gir (Gujarat), Sahiwal (Punjab and Haryana), Red Sindhi and Deoni.
1. This breed is male and the males are beast of burden.
2. They helps in pulling carts, ploughing land and transportation men and materials.
3. Some of the examples of draught cows are: Nageri, Hallikar, Malvi e.t.c. .