Best Home Based Business:
So you want to start your own business and find out which markets are the most popular. Well, here they are, the best business ideas of 2006. These are what’s hot right now and a great investment.
1. Tea: this is one of the hottest trends. The teas are available in organic brands, in blends and in individual sachets. The health benefits alone will give you content to boost your activity.
2. Specialty Foods Online: A lot of people are just not interested in burgers and hot dogs anymore. They want specialty dishes and recipes that they don’t have to leave their homes for.
3. Do-It-Yourself Meal Preparation: In the day and age when I want it all and I want it now, there’s this new way to prepare all of your monthly meals. Consumers pay to learn how to cook a month’s worth of healthy, freezable meals. This will save them a lot of preparation time each evening and make meals easier.
4. Single Product Restaurants: This capitalizes on a specific type of food and all you can do with it. It sounds crazy, but it makes several millions.
5. Chocolate Coffees: We all love chocolate and we just can’t resist it. You can eat your profits up to the bank with this business.
6. Shredding: On the day of identity theft, it’s a great deal to have a shredding business. Not only does this promote safety, but can also help the environment.
7. Identity Theft Prevention and Recovery: The increase in identity theft can offer many business opportunities. Providing security for a fee is the way to go in this market.
8. Hosted Security Provider: Get paid to protect other people’s websites from hackers, spyware, Trojans, worms, and viruses. Many don’t have the time to do it on their own, so you can do it for them.
9. Data Backup: Help others back up all their data so that they can recover it later if needed.
10. Surveillance Camera: These are a hot item these days for sale. With all the crazy people out there today, every business can use one.
11. Mobile Ad-Ons: This is one of the biggest of the big markets. Provide wireless users with toys for their cell phones.
12. Aftermarket Accessories: This gives consumers new and fun items to spruce up their cell phones, iPods and any other gadgets they have available.
13. Home Staging: You can showcase a property that will increase the value for its owners and put a lot of money in your pocket.
14. Seniors Renovation: This will capitalize on the idea that seniors will want their home renovated to meet their needs instead of selling their property.