Q- How did the British suppress the revolt of Bastar?
Answer- The British suppress the revolt of Bastar by the following ways:
1. The British sent troops to control the revolt and suppress the rebellion.
2. Most villages were deserted as people fled into the jungle out of fear.
3. The British could regain control over Bastar people in three months.
4. They marched through villages flogging and punishing those who had taken part in the rebellion.
5. The adivasi leaders tried to negotiate but the British surrounded their camps and fired on them.