Guest Posting: The art of writing such a quality blog post that it’s worth posting to one of the top bloggers on blogging in that niche and hopefully getting a ton of targeted traffic thanks to the author information that the blogger puts at the beginning or end of the blog post.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? We have targeted traffic and public exposure… BUT! We have to take it all and make the most of that traffic, really.
To do this, I’ll show you some tips that I consider very important to get the most out of guest posts. Let’s see.
How to get the most out of guest posts.
Like I said, getting huge amounts of traffic from this blog post for sure is a good thing, but it can be even better if you know how to maximize the benefits.
1) Landing Page: You can ask the blogger to link to a landing page (inside your blog) with something you are giving away for free (like an eBook) using a service like Aweber, so that you can send your mail. list (which you should get) a boost.
This way you will have a decent number of new subscribers who:
– Are potential customers, who can buy any of your future products. A great source to promote anything you want
– Are / will be daily readers, if you also send email newsletters with your best articles or even exclusive content.
2) Preparing your blog: make no mistake about this one. You must ALWAYS write quality content, useful articles… But you must prepare your blog for the huge amount of new targeted readers to come. How? ‘Or’ What?
Before posting your guest post, write some more high quality posts so that when a user clicks on “old entries” (which will likely happen), he / she immediately reads another high quality post.
As you know, first impressions really matter, so focus on that one.
3) Design, design, design: BE CAREFUL! Before sending your guest post, check your website on each browser to make sure everything is working, otherwise it will cause huge damage to your readers, damage that will be really hard to fix.
To check your blog design on each browser and do it quickly and safely, you can use this tool on this website, I really recommend using it
4) PPC Profit: PPC (or Paid Per Click) can be really helpful here too. You can (if you haven’t already) put ads there, like Google Adsense, and increase profits.
Bad side? Google may take it as a click-through boom and have issues there, but in reality the odds are very low.
Other than that, make sure you don’t flood your blog with ads, otherwise, bad impression and irreparable damage again.
Can’t think of any other tips at this time … If you have any suggestions please email me or leave a comment.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this.