Q- In what ways did the Nazi state seeks to establish total control over its people?
Answer- Nazi state seeks to establish total control over its people by the following ways:
1. The police forces had power to rule with impunity.
2. Holocaust also created an atmosphere of fear and repression which helped them a lot in establishing their total control over its people.
3. Special surveillance and security forces to control and order society in ways that the Nazis wanted, was created.
4. They were very careful with their language in the media especially with the words kill and murder was not used in their speeches.
5. Media was carefully used to win support of the regime and popularise it.
6. Nazism worked on the minds of people, tapped their emotions and turned their hatred and anger against those marked as ‘undesirable’.