Q- Pulse-polio programme is being regularly followed in various states of India, but still the aim of polio eradication target is not achieved. Give the reasons.
Answer-We all know that the Pulse-polio programme was launched in India in December 1995. It is a program that was launched in India to reduce polio cases in India the target of this program is to provide polio vaccine to each and every citizen of India to make India polio-free.
At that time the aim of the pulse polio program is to make India polio-free till 2003. But because of various reasons, this aim does not succeed. Now the main reasons behind the unsuccessful goal to make India polio-free are given below:
- The vaccine introduced in the Pulse-polio programme is not given to each and every region of India because of the carelessness of government officials.
- There is a very big rumor spread at that time in India regarding the Polio vaccine. This rumor leads to a very big controversy and lasts for a long time.
- At that time people were not ready to get vaccinated because of many rumors.
- At the time of the launching of the Pulse-polio programme people were not literate enough to know the importance of polio vaccine.
Exams Help for Class 9
- Why health and disease are called antagonistic to each other
- What is therapy? Describe the various modes of therapy for infectious diseases
- Top 10 Natural ways to increase breast milk supply
Here is our answer to the above question ‘Pulse-polio programme is being regularly followed in various states of India, but still the aim of polio eradication target is not achieved. Give the reasons.’ is completed.
We hope that you got the answer to (Pulse-polio programme is being regularly followed in various states of India, but still the aim of polio eradication target is not achieved. Give the reasons.) in this article.
If you notice any change needed in this article so you can tell us in the comment box we will do changes in this answer on your demand. You can also share your ore question in the comment box. So do not forget to follow our blog now to get such helpful posts regularly.