Q- What are the two ways of treating an infectious disease
Answer- The two ways of treating an infectious disease are as follows-
1. Reducing the effect of disease by medication.
2. Killing the disease agents of that infectious disease such as bacteria or viruses.
Our answer is completed here because in the above answer we cover what are the two ways of treating an infectious disease. If you are searching for the answer to the above question (what are the two ways of treating an infectious disease) so this means that you are a student of class 9th. So, we have some extra important questions for you. These questions are related to the same subject but are very important as per your class 9th examinations perspective. These are given below you should read them all and remember them for your final exam preparation.
- Give the causes and symptoms of Japanese encephalitis
- Name one example of each of disease spreading by water, air, and sexual acts.
- Define Infectious disease
Infectious diseases are those diseases that spread from one person to another very rapidly. The main reason behind the rapid transmission (spreading) of infectious diseases is that the disease agents of the infectious disease move very rapidly and along with the air in various cases.
What are the two ways of treating an Infectious disease
Whenever we talk about infectious diseases or any person who is infected by infectious disease. So, the one thing that came to our minds is what are the two ways to treat infectious diseases. In this heading, we are going to tell you about what are the two ways of treating an infectious disease. There are two main ways to treat infectious diseases. These are given below along with a description of them.
1. Reduce the effect of the disease: The effect of infectious diseases can be reduced by providing symptomatic treatment to the infected person. We should provide such treatment to the infected person that will reduce the symptoms of that particular infected disease. For this instance, we can take medicines that bring down fever, and reduce pain or loose motion.
The infected person should do bed rest to conserve his or her energy. These steps will help the infected person a lot to recover from the disease. However, such a symptomatic treatment by itself is not sufficient for it as it will not remove the disease-causing microbes from the body. To cure the disease completely. So it is very necessary to kill the microbes of that disease in the infected person’s body.
2. Killing the disease agents of that infectious disease such as bacteria or viruses: In case to kill the disease agents or microbes of that infected disease. We need to follow some crucial steps. Among them, the most important method that you should use to kill the disease agents or microbes of that infected disease is to take medicine that helps in killing the microbes. There are different medicines that are used for different treatments. So in your case, you should reach out to any doctor for medical advice and further treatment. This will help you to cure the infectious disease from the root.
Symptoms of Infectious disease
There are several infectious diseases that have several different signs and symptoms. So, here we are going to tell you some of the common signs and symptoms of infectious diseases. These all signs & symptoms are common in most of the infectious diseases.
- Muscle aches
- Pain in different body parts (especially joints)
- sniffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Nasal congestion
- Pain or burning with urination
- Pain in rectum
- Difficulty in breathing
- Unusual vaginal discharge or sometimes irritation in the pubic region.
- Soreness, redness, or swelling in any area in your body.
- Pain in the abdomen
Tags: what are the two ways of treating an infectious disease