Q- What is the difference between disguised unemployment and seasonal unemployment?
Answer- Disguised Unemployment:
1. Disguised Unemployment happens or occurs when a person is employed but adds no value to production.
2. This kind of employment is not an employment in it the employed is not actually employed or he or she is unemployed.
3. In Disguised Unemployment a person is seen to be employed but actually he or she is not employed.
4. When more people were engaged in a work then the number of people required for that work. In this case the employment is called as Disguised Unemployment.
5. For example- Ram and shyam both brothers works in a field but that field is enough small that Ram can alone cultivate crop on that land. In this case the employment is called Disguised Unemployment because they both are seen to be employed but actually one of them is not employed.
1. Seasonal unemployment happens or occurs when a person is employed but only for a limited time period or only for a particular season.
2. This kind of employment is not regular or in this type of employment person do not get regular work. He or she would get work in season only.
3. In Seasonal unemployment a person is seen to be employed but actually he or she get work for as particular time period after it they becomes unemployed.
4. For example- Ram and shyam both brothers works as labour in large farmer’s field but that they get job or work during period or season of threshing, ploughing e.t.c. after this they becomes unemployed. In this case it is seasonal unemployment.