Q- What is the importance of various species in ecosystem?
The importance of various species in ecosystem:
1. We have also experienced and selected many medical plants.
2. We have selected various crops from the reserves of edible plants from a bio diverse environment.
3. There are animals that are milch animals. They provide us milk along with other mil products prepared by us.
4. The fish is nutritional and provides us vitamins.
5. They also provide us help during drought-prone season in cultivating and ploughing the fields.
6. Many insects helps in pollination process.
In this way every species has their own role in the ecosystem.