Q- What kinds of freedoms were granted to the citizens of France society after French revolution?
Answer- There was several kinds of freedoms that were granted to the citizens of France society after French revolution some of them are as follows:
1. Censorship was abolished after the bastille prison was stormed.
2. The control of king is removed from france and a constitution was made to for proper functioning of the government.
3. Slave trade was abolished.
4. People got several fundamental rights.
5. Privileges based on birth were abolished.
6. French division of society was removed.
7. Everyone is equal before the law.