Q- Why are the forests important for human beings?
Answer- Forests plays a vital role in life of Human beings. Infect, Human cannot survive without forests.
The importance of forests for Human beings is as follows:
1. Forests provide humus to soil and shelter for wildlife.
2. Forests control the temperature and wind pressure of a particular area.
3. They also offer panoramic or scenic view for recreation.
4. Forest provides livelihood for several tribal communities and other people too.
5. Forest provides timber for human use.
6. Forests also provide several raw materials for factories and Industries.