Q- Why do we classify organisms?
Answer- Classification of organisms is done because of several reasons. Some of the importances of classification of organisms are as follows:
1. Classification helps in understanding the other branches of life sciences.
2. Through classification we can understand all life forms together and as a whole.
3. Classification makes the study of different types of organisms easy.
4. The bewildering variety of life around us has evolved on earth. In order to make relevant groups to study, variety of the forms, we classify organisms.
5. It also reveals the inter-relationship among organisms.