Q- You are elected a civil servant. Who is a permanent executive. What values would you idolize to serve as a public servant?
Answer- If I would be chosen as the civil servant which is a permanent executive so I will take the steps that should be beneficial for people and that results in development.
Some of the values that I would follow in my area are as follows:
1. I would ensure proper hygiene.
2. Solve problem of electricity and provide electricity connection in area which do not have its supply.
3. I would take up community services.
4. I would try to solve public grievances.
5. Solve problem of water scarcity and provide water supply in area which do not have its supply.
6. Interact with public I regular basis to hear their issue and solve it.
7. I would make policies oriented in public interest.