Q- Differentiate between smooth muscle fibres and cardiac muscle fibres.
Answer- Unstriated muscle (Smooth):
1. Unstriated muscles are located in visceral organs.
2. Unstriated muscle are uninucleated.
3. Unstriated muscle contracts slowly but are non-fatigue.
4. Unstriated muscle undergo slow and involuntary contractions.
1. Cardiac Muscles are located in myocardium of heart.
2. Cardiac Muscles are uninucleated.
3. Cardiac Muscle contracts rhythmically but are non-fatigue.
4. Cardiac Muscle undergo rapid and rhythmic contractions.
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Smooth muscles:
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Cardiac muscles: