Q- Differentiate between voluntary and involuntary muscles. Give one examples of each.
Answer- Voluntary Muscle:
1. The voluntary muscles are located in the limbs and tongue.
2. The voluntary muscles are generally arranged in a bundle form.
3. The ends of voluntary muscles are blunt.
4. Generally voluntary muscles are multinucleated.
5. The voluntary muscles contract rapidly and soon undergo fatigue.
6. Striated muscle is one of the example of voluntary muscle.
1. The Involuntary muscle are located in the visceral organs of body.
2. The Involuntary muscle are generally arranged in a sheets form.
3. The ends of involuntary muscles are tapering.
4. Generally involuntary muscles are uninucleated.
5. The involuntary muscles contract slowly and are non-fatigue.
6. Smooth muscle is one of the example of involuntary muscle.