Q- “Each physiographic region of India complements the others and makes the country richer in its natural resources” Explain this statement with five examples.
Answer- “Each physiographic region of India complements the others and make the country richer in its natural resource” this statement refers to all the Himalayan rivers which did deposition of several crucial metals such as Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Iron etc. and then falls it in Northern Plain. Every year India get a large amount of metal from deposition of rivers. These rivers also deposits alluvial silt with them and then fall it in Northern plain this makes the soil of Northern plain very fertile. In this way these natural resources makes the country richer.
Now according tot the question the five examples that explains this statement are- “Each physiographic region of India complements the others and makes the country richer in its natural resources” are as follows:
1. The Himalayas in Northern region of India are a very good source of water as well as forest wealth. All the major rivers of India originates from Himalayas.
2. The soil in Northern Plain is enough fertile so that India produce a huge amount of crop from that region every year. In other words Northern Plains are granaries of country India.
3. The Coastal regions of India provides good employment to people in primary activity such as fishing etc.
4. Plateau in India are very rich in minerals. Plateaus are also called store house of minerals.
5. There are many lakes in India that are beautiful tourist spot and every year several tourists came from all around World to spend vacation there. These tourists spots are also a good source of Income for India.
If you do not understand this answer properly so we have a very brief and simple answer of this question for you. You can read this answer below:
This statement is correct that “Each physiographic region of India complements the others and makes the country richer in its natural resources” as the rivers after descending from hills deposited a lots of minerals such as Iron, Gold, Silver, Copper, Silicon etc. along with several other elements with their flow in the Northern Plains. These elements and other minerals are deposited in Northern Plains where these Himalayan rivers falls. Because of deposition of these crucial elements the rivers makes India richer in natural resources.
These Himalayan rivers also help in deposition work of fertile components that help in formation of very fertile alluvial soil in Northern plain. The soil in Northern Plain is very fertile and is best for cultivation of crops.
Now according tot the question the Five examples that shows that this statement is correct that “Each physiographic region of India complements the others and makes the country richer in its natural resources” are given below:
1. There are several ports of India which are used for various exports and imports businesses.
2. The Coastal regions and Island groups, provide a site for tourism, development of fisheries e.t.c. .
3. Northern mountains provide us perennial rivers which have contributed in the formation of Northern plain by depositing alluvial silt. Beside they act as barriers against cold winds in winter. These are many beautiful hill stations located in Himanchal region. Northern mountains are the major source of water as well as forest wealth.
4. Northern plains are structures of granaries and are responsible for major wheat and other food crops grown for entire country. The soil in Northern plain is formed due to deposition of rivers that fall on Northern plain from Himalayas.
5. Similarly, Peninsular plateau is structure of minerals. They provide raw material for a number of manufacturing industries, helping in the economic development of the country. Beside plenty of minerals are exported outside the country fetching us foreign exchange.
Tags: each physiographic region of India complements the others and make the country richer in its natural resource explain this statement with 5 examples