Q- Give three examples to prove that democracy goes beyond the meaning of government.
- Democracy means when people in an organization and in a family also are free to make any decisions dramatically.
- In a classroom, several decisions such as a decision to go for the school picnic, the decision to choose a class monitor, etc. can be taken through taking the concern of all the students of that class. This is a kind of democratic way to handle these decisions.
- Similarly in the last example, In a democratic family, the opinions of all family members should be taken to take a final decision. It also shows us democratic decisions other than government.
Important Questions for Class 9th Students
- Explain the statement- ‘There should be sufficient room for political activity before elections’
- Why should ministers have the final say in technical matters?
- Giving an example of Zimbabwe, show how laws were made by one single ruler
Give three examples to prove that democracy goes beyond the meaning of government class 9
Democracy actually goes behind the meaning of government because in the case of a classroom or family, if there is any decision-making process so all the members should give their opinion about it. Then the decision will be taken.
How democracy goes beyond its political meaning?
Suppose a family wants to make a plan for a trip to Goa. So, in this case, the opinion of all the family members has to take, and then made the final decision. So, in this case, the family is taking the opinion of every family member. In the same way, democracy goes beyond its political meaning.