Q- How does India have great physical variations?
Answer- The land of India shows various physical variations some of them are as follows:
1. The Northern Plains are formed by alluvial deposits.
2. The Peninsular plateau is composed of igneous as well as metamorphic rocks.
3. The Peninsular Plateau constitutes one of the ancient landmasses on the earth’s surface. It was supposed to be one of the most stable land blocks.
4. The Himalayas and the Northern Plains are the most recent landforms, but the Himalayas are the most unstable zone.
5. The Himalayas represent a very youthful topography with high peaks, deep valleys and peninsular rivers.
In these ways we find that the land of India shows various physical variation.
Therefore, geologically we find great physical variations in India due to certain changes formed by various tectonic movements inside the Earth.