Q- Make a comparison and write down the ways in which plant cells are different from animal cells.
1. Plant cell has cell wall and cell membrane.
2. Plastids are present in plant cell.
3. Plant cell has single large sized vacuole.
4. The nucleus of plant cell is not centrally located because it has large size vacuole.
5. Plant cell has less number of mitochondria as compared to animal cell.
1. Animal cell has no cell wall but has cell membrane.
2. Plastids are not present in animal cell.
3. Animal cell has no vacuole.
4. The nucleus of animal cell is centrally located as it is generally centric.
5. Animal cell has more number of mitochondria as compared to plant cell.
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Animal cell:
Easy way to draw labelled diagram of Plant cell: