Q- State some economic benefits of rivers and lakes?
Answer- Some main economic benefits of rivers and lakes are as follows:
1. Rivers and lakes provide adequate water for domestic, Industrial, Agricultural as well as commercial purposes.
2. Water of rivers are used to generate hydro electricity.
3. Some salt water lakes help in formation of salt.
4. Rivers and lakes make the transportation or export easier as well as quicker.
5. Lakes helps to develop tourism and provide recreation.
6. Rivers and lakes provide source of livelihood for several people.