Q- Suggest some ways that can put an end to the indiscriminate destruction of our wild life.
Answer- The following steps can put an end to the indiscriminate destruction of our wild life:
1. Indian government have set up about fourteen bio-reserves to protect both flora as well as fauna.
2. It becomes foremost duty of government to make Wildlife Protection Act more effective.
3. Financial and Technical assistance is provided to many botanical gardens by the government since 1992.
4. Project Tiger, Project Rhino, Project Great Indian Bastard and many other eco-developmental projects have been introduced.
5. 89 National Parks, 490 Wildlife Sanctuaries and Zoological Gardens are set up.
6. Besides that all of us must realise the importance of the natural ecosystem for our own survival.