Q- What are advantages of composite fish-culture?
Answer- According to science the fish can be obtained mainly by two methods. These are as follows:
1. Capture fisheries: Capture fisheries involves the process of catching fishes from natural resources such as: pond, rivers, lakes e.t.c. .
2. Culture fisheries: Culture fisheries involve rearing of fishes in the artificial water source.
There are many advantages of capture fish culture. Some of the advantages of culture fish culture are as follows:
1. This types of fish capturing do not need any investment.
2. It provides employment to many people.
3. No competition occurs between different species of fishes.