Q- What changes were bought about the Bolsheviks immediately after the October Revolution?
Answer- The main changes that were bought about the Bolsheviks immediately after the October Revolution are as follows:
1. The Bolsheviks party was renamed as “Russian Communist Party”.
2. They banned the old titles of the aristocracy.
3. Bolsheviks were totally opposed to private property.
4. Most Industries and Banks were nationalized in November 1917. This meant that the government took over ownership and management.
5. Land was declared as Social property and peasants were allowed to seize the land of the nobility.
6. In cities, they enforced the partition of large houses according to family requirements.