Q- What were the views of Liberals about the transformation of society in the 18th century?
Answer- The main views of Liberals about the transformation of society in the 18th century are as follows:
1. They argued for a representative, elected parliamentary government, subject to law interpreted by a well-trained judiciary that was independent of the rulers and officials.
2. They also opposed the uncontrolled powers of the dynastic rulers.
3. Liberals wanted a nation which tolerated all religions.
4. They wanted to safeguard the rights of individuals against government.
5. Liberals do not believed in Universal Adult Franchise. They want men who own property should only had right to vote.
6. They also want that women should not have right to vote.