Q- What is the basic key to prevention of infectious diseases?
Answer- The basic key that helps in the prevention of infectious disease is to maintain proper hygiene and take a balanced-nutritious diet as taking a balanced and nutritious diet makes our body healthy and our immune system more strong.
This helps in preventing diseases and maintaining proper hygiene helps in preventing microbes of several diseases from entering your body. In these ways maintaining proper hygiene and taking a balanced-nutritious diet play a basic key role to prevent infectious diseases.
Class 9 Important Questions
- Define Passive immunity. Give its significance.
- What is the general mode of manifestation of a disease?
- State the function of Helper-T lymphocytes in the immune system.
We hope that from the above answer you understood what is the basic key to prevention of infectious diseases. If Yes so share your points of ideas in the comments.
You can also ask us any questions related to this topic from us in the comment section. We will try our best to solve your query and reply to you as soon as possible.
If you want to learn more about infectious diseases so you can read the lines given below. These are only for educational purposes. It’s your wish whether you want to read them or not. By the way, some of the other important questions based on Biology subject of class 9th are given below. You can read them all:
Infectious diseases are those diseases that spread very quickly. These diseases are spread through viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi. Infectious diseases are known to have high spreading power as this disease can spread from one person to another easily.
Most infectious diseases can be prevented and treated by vaccines only because these diseases are enough serious illnesses that they cannot be treated by normal medicines.
There are different kinds of infections but mainly there are two main sub-types of infectious diseases: The first one is Mild infection which refers to all the infectious diseases that can be treated easily by medicine or home remedy and the second one is a life-threatening infection.
These infections are very serious and they cannot be treated easily at home. Most of the patients who are infected by these life-threatening infectious diseases had to be hospitalized for treatment.
What is the basic key to prevention of infectious diseases
There are several steps that you have to follow to prevent infectious diseases. We already covered the most important basic keys in the above answer that help in preventing infectious diseases. But here we are providing you with some measures that you should follow to prevent infectious disease.
If you want to know what is the basic key to prevention of infectious diseases. Then, the points given below might be very helpful for you.
- Get Immunized against infectious diseases by taking a healthy diet.
- Wash and dry your hands regularly and in a good manner.
- Most of the time stay at home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a piece of cloth or handkerchief.
- Regularly clean your surrounding.
- Ventilate your home.
- Prepare food safely and with proper germs and security.
- Practice safe sexual intercourse if you want to have it.
- Avoid lip-to-lip contact as this leads to the transmission of diseases from one person to another.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth until you wash your hands.
- Do yoga daily to make your brain calm and mentally strong.
1 thought on “What is the basic key to prevention of infectious diseases?”