Q- What social changes can be seen in society after Industrialisation?
Answer- 1. Industrialisation brought men, women and children to factories.
2. Working hours were often long and wages were too low.
3. Unemployment was common, particularly during times of low demand for industrial goods.
4. Housing and sanitation problems were growing rapidly.
5. Almost all Industries were properties of individuals.
6. Liberals and Radicals searched for solutions to these issues.
7. Many Liberals and Radicals were often property owners and employers.
8. So, it was the time when new cities came up and new industrial regions developed, railways expanded and the Industrial Revolution happened.