Q- What was the impact of industrial society on the social life of the people?
Answer- 1. Working hours were often long and wages were too low.
2. Industrialisation brought men, women and children to factories.
3. Liberals and Radicals searched for solutions to these issues.
4. Almost all Industries were properties of individuals.
5. Housing and sanitation problems were growing rapidly.o
6. Unemployment was common, particularly during times of low demand for industrial goods.
7. So, it was the time when new cities came up and new industrial regions developed, railways expanded and the Industrial Revolution happened.
8. Many Liberals and Radicals were often property owners and employers.