Q- What was the Global influence of Russian Revolution?
Answer- The Global influence of Russian Revolution are as follows:
1. By the time of the outbreak of the World War 2, the USSR had given socialism a Global face and world stature.
2. Some received Education in USSR’s University of the Workers of the East.
3. Many Non-Russian from outside of USSR, participated in the conference of the people of the east and the Bolsheviks founded comintern (an International Union of Pro-Bolsheviks socialists party).
4. The Bolsheviks encouraged the colonial people to follow their experiment of taking power.
5. In many countries, communist parties were formed like the Communist party of Great Britain.