Q- Which socialist parties were formed in Germany, Britain and France class 9
Answer- There are different socialist parties that were formed in Germany, Britain, and France. These are given below one by one:
- The Socialist party that was formed in Germany was ‘The Social Democratic Party’ (SDP).
- The Socialist party that was formed in Britain was ‘The Labour Party’.
- The Socialist party which was formed in France was ‘The Socialist Party’.
Other Related Q&A
- Expand the term AIDS and HIV
- Why is the difference between the duration of day and night class 9
- What were the differences between Bolsheviks and Mensheviks group
We hope that this answer might be very informational for you and is sufficient to provide you with knowledge about the socialist parties that were formed in Germany, Britain, and France. The above answer is for the question in the class 9th History textbook.
As several class 9th students commented us to publish a post on this question. So, for their need, we published this article.
If you want to read and learn more about it so you can continue reading the article and if you want to ask any questions related to this subject from us so you have to just share them with us in the comment box.
In the year 1875 ‘The Social Democratic Party of Germany was formed. This party was formed after the unification or collectivization of two different parties in Germany.
In the year 1910 ‘The Labour Party’ was formed in Britain which was formed by Hyndman.
In December month of the year 1920, ‘The socialist party’ was formed in France which was later also called as worker’s party in France.