10 ways to get free traffic to your website or blog:
1) Create a SQUIDOO goal. Get FREE traffic by linking your Squidoo lens to your website or blog. You can do this by adding your articles and then adding the appropriate links.
You can also add your website’s RSS feed to your Squidoo lens. Create as many free lenses as you want and even add your affiliate banners and links.
I am using Squidoo’s revenue sharing system adding their Amazon and eBay modules for a 50/50 commission. You will also receive a commission on their Google Adsense ads. You can of course add your own links to Amazon and eBay and you can add links to your PPC and CPA offers if you want. Overall, Squidoo lenses rank quite well on Google, if you optimize them correctly with lots of good quality keywords. Remember to include your keyword in the title of your goal. You can also add as many tags to each objective as you want – Score 10/10
2) Facebook Fan / Like Page -Traffic Swaps – These days you can swap just about anything, traffic is no exception. I’m not talking about untargeted traffic via questionable advertising schemes. I’m talking about reaching out to owners of similar Facebook Fan Pages or Groups / Like and offering them to mention their Fan Pages either / or on your own personal wall or on your own Fan Page. You can also mention their fan page to your Facebook friends in exchange for them doing the exact same thing. Always set the welcome tab on your fan page to the default view – it should contain your acceptance list details. An ideal way to get targeted traffic, all for free. Score 9/10
3) Blog Sharing – You can syndicate your blog to automatically show up on Facebook every time you publish an article, this is done through a free system called Network Blogs – your article can also be syndicated to your Facebook Fan Page / Like, old Facebook group and your Twitter accounts. When blogs on the network syndicate this, it will create an instant burst of traffic to your blog as it will appear on your wall – for all of your Facebook friends to see. You will also go viral as viewers via network blogs will have the option to share, comment, vote or tweet it on Twitter. Score 9/10
|Increase traffic to your website|
4) YouTube – Video Marketing. Creating free videos with useful content is a great way to build a viral traffic sharing system. what I mean by that is if you create a useful video, for example – “How to Clean Your Desk” – people can relate to this video because a lot of people have messy desks. They will find the information in the video useful and pass it on if they are actively encouraged to do so. How do you encourage people to do this for you?
a) Provide great USEFUL content.
b) ASK them to pass it on… yes, believe me, it works. If you are using Camtasia, place a slide in the last frames of the video saying something like “If you found this video useful why not pass it on, I’m sure your friends would love to know how to” Keep their desks clean ” , Or whatever it is you create your video on. Don’t forget to include a visual link to your website in the last images (if you have Camtasia) and a clickable link on You Tube to display below the video ( Very important).
If you don’t have Camtasia, don’t worry – I’ve made over 30 videos just using a cheap FLIP camcorder, just say the words… “If you found this video useful, please share it with your friends.” In your camcorder in the last few seconds.
Put your videos on You Tube, Facebook, also share on other social networks including the many video sharing sites. Goal. 8/10.
5) Guest Blogging – Find highly ranked, high traffic blogs (check Alexa) in your niche, reach out to owners and ask if you can submit a blog post, tell them how beneficial your unique content will be for their readers … By the way, we constantly use guest bloggers. This is good for us, because we have a lot of diverse articles written by different authors, and it’s good for the blogging person as they get links to their website or blog. Rating 8/10
6) Forum Marketing – This is often overlooked as a viable traffic method, but when used correctly it can bring you results almost INSTANT. a clickable signature setup – produces another great source of free traffic, especially when used in high traffic forums such as the Warrior Forum. Don’t just post a “good post” in response to a post. – actually try to solve the person’s problem, this will draw comments to your response as well, just keep replying to the responses and the thread will grow and grow and the views of your signature will follow. Rating 7/10
7) Blog Comments – Again go for high traffic blogs, post helpful comments in response to a specific post. Your responses should offer a good overview of the content of the original post. use good keywords in your answer. Leave your website address in the post and comment regularly. If your comments are helpful, the blog owner may eventually contact you to act as a guest blogger. Keep getting the comments, people love the comments, if they are good – people will click on your link and want to know more about you. Rating 7/10
8) Create FREE reports and give them away. create a free report on a topic in high demand, it may be a short report of a few pages or more. Convert it to pdf file (read with Adobe) and share it. By creating valuable free reports and linking them to your webpage or blog, you will get traffic, you can also encourage people to share your free report with friends via email. I do this with free reports that have affiliate links, it works. Rating 7/10
9) Only Wire – I use Only Wire to distribute my articles, videos and blog posts. Only Wire is a downloadable submission tool that’s free and you can submit your content to up to 42 different social media sites in seconds (you need to join the sites you want to submit to) – Score 7/10
10) Link Exchange – Approach the owners of high traffic blogs and websites to exchange links with you. They can only say no. Some will, some will not. You never know if you don’t try. Rating 7/10