Are you looking for some ways to increase breast milk production naturally? So, this is the correct place where you will get genuine ways to increase breast milk supply naturally.
Before we get started we want to tell you that all the information provided in this blog is based on proper research and we recommend you to follow our blog from the follow button given at bottom of this article to get such useful articles on time.
We all know that there are many females who are worried about low breast milk production. You should also know the actual reasons behind the low breast milk production. That is why we had provided all the major as well as minor factors that are responsible for the decrease in breast milk production after the natural ways to boost breast milk production naturally.
How to boost Breast milk production Naturally
If you want to know ‘how to boost breast milk production naturally’ so, you have to follow the points that are given below. These all are completely natural ways as we are not going to promote any kind of medicine or drug in this article. You should try these ways to boost breast milk production naturally.
1. Eat these food components
There are some food components that help you in increasing breast milk production naturally. We had provided you with many food items that you should add in some quantity to your diet. These food items are:
Stinging Nettle, Ginger, Garlic, Pulses, Lentils, Carbs, Green vegetables, fruits, dry fruits, Beet, Alfalfa, Dill seeds, Nuts, Basil, Carrots, Cumin seeds, Oats, etc.
2. Physical and Sexual Stamina
If you want to boost your milk supply naturally so you have to boost your physical as well as sexual stamina. But we do not recommend you to increase your stamina with medicines because they might lead to many side effects. Here are some ways to increase your physical as well as sexual stamina naturally. If you have less capacity to produce breast milk and you are looking for ‘How to boost breast milk production naturally’ so you have to first focus to increase your physical as well as sexual stamina.
3. Massage your Breast
Massaging your breast is the best natural way that helps to boost breast milk production naturally. Many females think that massaging your breast is had no role in increasing breast milk supply. But some studies showed that if any woman massages her breast so this helps in increasing fat tissues as well as glandular tissues in her breast. That further helps in breast milk production.
Here we provided you with some steps that you should follow to massage your breast because most females do not know the correct way to do breast massage.
- Take some cream or oil on your hand and rub it properly over your both breasts. Rub each hand on each breast in a circular motion and try to join both breasts.
- While doing this you should try to feel more passionate. To make yourself more passionate you can think about things that make you feel horny or you can watch some videos that help you to become horny.
- Roll your hand over your breasts and lightly press them so that this gives you a passionate stimulus. But do not press your breast such that breasts become saggy in nature.
You can also hire a helper who will massage your breasts for money. But we recommend you to do it yourself and mainly focus to make your massage more pleasurable. You can also play with your clitoris or do masturbation to feel horny while massaging your breast.
If you do not like this massage trick comfortable so you can check out the five best breast massage techniques. These techniques will help you to increase your breast size as well as your capacity to produce breast milk.
There are many women who are worried about their low breast milk supply and they look for how to boost breast milk production naturally. So this article is especially for these women.
There are some other natural ways to increase breast milk supply at home. These all are given below you should read this post carefully.
4. Feel more pleasurable
When you want to produce more breast milk either you are breastfeeding or having sexual intercourse. If you want to boost breast milk production so you should try to feel more pleasurable or horny at that time. Always keep in your mind that the more you feel pleasurable increases your breast milk supply.
You can do many things to feel more pleasurable in this case such as: thinking about some adult things so that you will feel hornier, watching videos that give you pleasurable or horny feelings, try to do skin-to-skin contact while breastfeeding because it boosts breast milk production naturally.
5. Start taking Lactation Tea
Several types of research and surveys found that lactation tea is very helpful to boost your breast milk production. If you are a mother and want to increase your breast milk naturally for your baby’s feeding. So, you should try lactation tea.
Many women who started taking lactation tea found some surprising results in their breast milk supply. They found a very big increase in their breast milk production. So, if you also want to boost your breast milk supply naturally. So, start taking lactation tea daily or weekly as your wish. Lactation tea is available in your nearby store. So you can go to purchase it for yourself easily.
6. Drink Liquid
We all know that liquid, especially water is very necessary for our body. If you are taking less water than your body needs so this may lead to dehydration. To boost breast milk production naturally you should try to keep your body hydrated. This means that you have to drink enough water so that you might avoid dehydration.
We are not advising you to drink too much water as this might be harmful to you. That is why we are suggesting you drink enough water to keep your body hydrated.
7. Avoid Over tension and Stress
You should not take too much stress and tension because it is very harmful to your health. If you are taking too much stress so it makes you mentally weak and your brain cannot function properly in releasing different hormones at different times. That is why the women who are taking too much tension and stress have less breast milk-producing capacity.
8. Prepare Lactation Cookies
Lactation cookies are cookies that are easily available in your nearby store or are also available in online stores such as amazon. Lactation cookies are very helpful to boost breast milk supply naturally. One of the biggest merits of lactation cookies is that they have very less or no side effects and helps a lot to boost breast milk production naturally. You can also consult any doctor or lactation expert before starting taking lactation cookies. Some of the best lactation cookies are Whole Oats, Wheat Germ, Brewer’s yeast, Flaxseed meal, etc.
Reasons Behind decrease in Breast Milk production
1. Insufficient glandular tissue: Some women have insufficient glandular tissue in their breast region that’s why they are incapable to produce more breast milk. In this case, we suggest you to ask any doctor for treatment and you can use other ways to boost breast milk production naturally.
2. Dehydrated Body: If the female’s body has less water or is dehydrated so that is also one of the major factors behind less breast milk production. So f you want to boost breast milk production naturally. So, you have to drink enough water so that you could keep your body hydrated.
3. Poor Latching: If your baby is not latching your breast properly so your breast milk will not produce in big quantities. Now you will think that how can you improve your baby’s latch. So, the correct answer is that if you want your baby to latch or suck your breast properly so you have to take the proper position to breastfeed your baby.
The proper position to breastfeed your baby is to place your baby on your chest in such a way that your skin should have direct contact with your baby’s skin. This stimulates your brain to increase breast milk production.
4. Smoking or drinking Alcohol: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking alcohol s this might become the factor behind the decrease in breast milk supply because smoking or drinking alcohol makes your body weak and causes several kinds of diseases.
If you are addicted to smoking or drinking alcohol so you have to leave this addiction as soon as possible. Because if any baby latch breast milk of a female who drinks alcohol or smoke so this harms the baby’s health. So, If you want to boost your breast milk supply naturally so left these addictions as soon as you could.
5. Imbalance in different body components: Imbalance in blood pressure, thyroid level, and sugar level matters in the amount of breast milk production. If any female is suffering from low or high blood pressure, imbalanced sugar level, or imbalanced thyroid level so this might leads to a decrease in breast milk supply.
6. Previous Breast surgery: The females who had taken breast surgery because of any reason might become unable to produce more breast milk. This is because in surgery most of the fat tissues of the breast get reduced and her nipple’s milk duct might also get damaged. That is why those women face problems regarding low breast milk production.
7. Taking too much stress or anxiety: If you are taking too much stress throughout the day so this affects your mental health and if you are not mentally healthy so this affect your breast milk supply too. Many researchers found that a woman who is too stressed can produce less breast milk as compared to a woman with a free mind without any kind of tension.
If you want to increase your breast milk supply naturally so we recommend you to always be happy in your life.
Some Misconception that every female has about breast milk production
- Short term feeding
- Feeding with breast milk for a long time
- The baby wants to feed frequently
- your baby does not want to be put down
- Baby is waking up in the night
- Baby takes a bottle after feeding
- The breast feels softer than the previous week
- The breast does not leak milk
We hope that this article might be very interesting and helpful for you. You can follow these steps to boost your breast milk supply naturally. But you have to avoid some things that we mentioned in this article. So, keep in mind to avoid these things in order to boost breast milk production naturally.
So, that is it for today guys if you have any other problems so you can have them with us in the comment section. So, we will try our best to sort out your problem and publish an article specially for you.
The comment section is available at the bottom of this article and please follow our blog from the follow button given below the comment section to get notifications of our latest updates.