Q- Illustrate only a plant cell as seen under electron microscope. How is it different from animal cell?
Answer- You can see the complete Electron microscopic structure plant cell through the video given below. Through this video you can learn an easy way to draw labelled diagram of Plant cell:
Now according to the question the difference between plant and animal cell is given below.
Plant cell and animal cell difference:
1. Plant cell has cell wall and cell membrane.
2. Plastids are present in plant cell.
3. Plant cell has single large sized vacuole.
4. The nucleus of plant cell is not centrally located because it has large size vacuole.
5. Plant cell has less number of mitochondria as compared to animal cell.
1. Animal cell has no cell wall but has cell membrane.
2. Plastids are not present in animal cell.
3. Animal cell has no vacuole.
4. The nucleus of animal cell is centrally located as it is generally centric.
5. Animal cell has more number of mitochondria as compared to plant cell.
Tags: Illustrate only a plant cell as seen under electron microscope how is it different from animal cell