Are you looking for some natural ways to avoid pregnancy? If yes so this article is going to be very helpful for you because in this article we are going to tell you some natural ways to avoid pregnancy. All the methods that are shared with you in this article are working and are based on proper research on the Internet.
If you are sexually active so, it is very crucial for you to know some natural ways to prevent pregnancy. There are many Women and Men who do not want to take any kind of medicine or use any physical contraception devices (such as condoms, pills, spermicides, etc.) to prevent pregnancy. They only want to have sexual intercourse without any contraception to make it more joyful.
So, in this case, some natural ways to prevent pregnancy are very helpful for them. You should read this article very carefully as in this article we are providing you with information on some natural ways to prevent pregnancy.
According to research, there are some natural ways to avoid pregnancy and in these natural ways, there is no need to use any kind of physical contraception or take any kind of pill. If you are sexually active and do not feel comfortable using physical contraception or taking any medicine so this article is going to be very helpful for you.
So, we recommend you to read this article completely and very carefully to avoid missing any part of this article as this article is going to be very helpful as well as interesting for you. You should read all the natural ways to prevent pregnancy and can use any one of them that you found very easy and better for you.
8 Natural Ways to Avoid Pregnancy
1. Breastfeeding as a contraceptive method: Yes, it is true that breastfeeding your baby is one of the contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancy naturally. In this method, if a female did breastfeeding every 4 hours a day and every 6 hours at night. So, this leads to the stoppage of ovulation in her body for some time period and if there is no ovulation in her body so, she can have sexual intercourse without using any contraceptive device.
This method is concluded from the case of other after-delivery breastfeed her baby and during these days when mother only feeds her baby with breast milk. So, at that time there is no menstruation and ovulation in her body because of lactation. You can take advice from any doctor or lactation specialist for using this method to prevent pregnancy.
But there are two necessary conditions for using this method. If you do not fulfill these two conditions so this method might not work on your body. So, these two crucial conditions are given below:
(a) This method works only if you breastfeed the baby with breast milk only rather than any other meal.
(b) Females should not use a breast pump for it.
If you are worried about less breast milk production so here are some natural ways to increase breast milk at home without taking any kind of medicine. This article might help you to increase breast milk naturally at home. If you have any query or you would like to ask any questions from us so just type it in the comment box. The comment box is given at the end of this article.
2. Calendar Rhythm Method: The calendar Rhythm Method is also a very useful natural way of preventing pregnancy. In it, you have to calculate the exact fertility period (menstruation cycle) of the female and after calculating the exact fertility period of the female you can have sexual intercourse without any contraceptive device.
You can have sexual intercourse 5 days before the fertility days of a female and 12 to 24 hours after the menstruation cycle. This is a good way to avoid unwanted pregnancy even after having unprotected sexual intercourse.
Many people use this method according to their experience and they are enjoying this natural way to prevent pregnancy. But before trying this we would like to inform you that this method is 85 percent working. So, you can read other natural ways to avoid pregnancy that are given below.
3. Some home remedies to prevent pregnancy: If you are looking for the best way to avoid pregnancy naturally. So, you can try some home remedies that will help you to prevent pregnancy after having unprotected sexual intercourse. Many researchers believed that there are several herbs that are helpful to prevent pregnancy after unsafe or unprotected sexual intercourse.
Before telling these remedies to you we want to inform you that all the natural remedies suggested in this article are not proven by U.S Food and Drug Administration.
These remedies that are given below in the list are based on the personal experience of several people. That is why these are the best way to avoid pregnancy naturally.
The following fruits are known to be helpful in avoiding pregnancy if you take them with proper timing. If you do not take these remedies with proper timing so there may be less chance of working. So, read all of them very carefully.
(1) Papaya: Many people believe that if we eat papaya twice a day for 2-3 days after having unsafe sexual intercourse so the chances of getting pregnant decrease.
(2) Juniper Berries: Juniper berries are very effective in preventing pregnancy naturally but many people say that juniper berries work in only some cases to prevent pregnancy. Most of the time eating juniper berries does not help in birth control it’s your wish whether you want to try it or not.
(3) Apricot: If you eat a mixture of 100 grams of dried apricot in a cup of boiled water with 2 tablespoons of honey increases the chances of not getting pregnant.
(4) Dried Figs: We all know that eating figs increases blood circulation in our bodies. But some people believe that if we eat dried figs and have unsafe sexual intercourse so we might not become pregnant.
(5) Ginger: We all know that ginger is known to induce pregnancy or periods. So, if you have sexual intercourse without any kind of contraception so you can eat some boiled ginger in a cup of water twice a day. This induces your chances of getting pregnant and also helps you to induce periods.
(6) Cinnamon: We all know that Cinnamon is a kind of spice and it is also used to stimulate the uterus and also cause miscarriage. So, it is believed that eating cinnamon after having unsafe intercourse decreases the chances of getting pregnant.
(7) Parsley: Parsley is also believed to be a herb to prevent pregnancy. Many people believe that parsley helps in decreasing the chances of getting pregnant even after having unsafe intercourse.
(8) Asafoetida: Some people believe that taking one-fourth tablespoon of asafoetida mixed with water decreases the chances of pregnancy but we do not recommend you try it because this might be unsafe for your health.
(9) Neem: Neem is known to kill many germs. It is also believed that eating neem leaves or injecting neem oil into your uterus decreases the chances of getting pregnant even after unsafe intercourse.
(10) Buckwheat: Eating Buckwheat is known to work in preventing pregnancy.
(11) Pineapple: Many people believe that the properties of pineapple help in preventing pregnancy and if you have unsafe sexual intercourse so you should eat pineapple daily till 2-3 days after having intercourse. This reduces the chances of getting pregnant.
(12) Wild Yam: Wild yam is popularly believed by people as useful for birth control. Many people believe that eating wild yam twice a day for 2-3 weeks helps you in birth control.
(13) Indian Turnip: Mix a teaspoon of dried and powdered roots and mix it properly with a half or more than half cup of cold water. You can try this remedy if you have Indian turnip available but keep in your mind that all the remedies that are shared in this article are based on people’s beliefs. This is also one of some natural ways to avoid pregnancy.
(14) Stoneseed root: Many Native Americans believe that if you want to induce pregnancy so you can try inhaling the smoke of stoneseed root and drink the cold infusion.
(15) Wild carrot seed: Many Indian women eats a teaspoon of wild carrot seed immediately after having sexual intercourse without any contraception. So, this works as abortive for them to prevent pregnancy.
(16) Thistle: This is popularly known that Native American such as Quinault drinks a hot tea that is prepared with thistle and many people of America believes that it is helpful in birth control.
(17) Ginger Root: Many Natural healers all over the world believe that if any female wants to prevent pregnancy naturally so she should start drinking four cups of ginger root tea induces pregnancy as it is a natural way to avoid pregnancy.
(18) Cotton Root Bark: Dried cotton bark is a good natural herb to prevent pregnancy. The dried cotton bark had to boil in water and then taken it once a day. This decreases oxytocin stimulation in your body and hence it helps in birth control.
(19) Pennyroyal: Taking Pennyroyal tea is an ancient way to prevent pregnancy. It is believed by many people that in ancient times females used to take Pennyroyal tea to prevent unwanted pregnancy. But this is an ancient way of preventing pregnancy so we recommend you to ask any doctor before trying them.
(20) Black and Blur Cohosh: We all know that Black and Blue Cohosh helps in decreasing the stimulation of oxytocin hormone in our body. So, it is also helpful to prevent pregnancy naturally. People believed that taking black and blue cohosh helps in contracting uterus walls and also prevent pregnancy naturally. However, it is not proven by any big authority. So, you can try other natural ways to avoid pregnancy that are given below.
4. Pull-out Method: Pull-out Method is the most common method to prevent pregnancy naturally. In this method, the male has to pull out his reproductive organ from the vagina of the female before ejaculation so that the sperm of male could not reach the egg of the female.
This will prevent pregnancy and you can have unprotected sexual intercourse. The male should have to be very careful while having sexual intercourse to withdraw his reproductive organ from the vagina before ejaculation.
Several times this method get failed because of a male’s mistake. As while having sexual intercourse male started taking pleasure in sexual intercourse and because of that pleasure he forgot or got late in withdrawing his reproductive organ from the female reproductive system before ejaculation.
If you do not want to take risk of withdrawing your reproductive organ from the female reproductive organ before ejaculation. So, you can try some other ways that are beneath this paragraph. And if you want to increase your physical as well as sexual stamina naturally so you can check our natural tips for it. These natural tips will help you to increase your power to do any kind of work.
5. Eating Citrus food items: Citrus food items are all the fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C. Eating citrus food is one of the natural ways to avoid pregnancy. If you want to prevent pregnancy even after having unsafe sexual intercourse so you should eat citrus food items just after having intercourse but this method is based on the beliefs of people. This is not proved by scientists. Some of the citrus food items that you can try are as follows:
Kakadu plums, Acerola Cherries, Rose Hips, Chili Pepper, Guava, Sweet yellow peppers, Blackcurrants, Thyme, Parsley, Mustard, Spinach, Kale, Kiwi fruit, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Lemons, Lychees, American Persimmons, Papayas, Strawberries, Oranges, Bell peppers, Snow peas, tomatoes, sweet green pepper, Hot green chili pepper, pink grapefruit juice, pineapple chunks, Mangoes, Cantaloupe, Cauliflower, etc. We recommend you to add some of these fruits and vegetables to your daily diet as they have several health benefits.
6. Use Abstinence method: In this method, we are recommending that if you want some natural ways to avoid pregnancy so you should avoid having vaginal sex. You can also try to have intercourse in any part leaving the vagina without any contraceptive device. Because there is the risk of getting pregnant only if you are having vaginal sex without any contraception otherwise you can take pleasure in sexual intercourse from other parts such as oral or anus etc.
You should keep in your mind that pregnancy is caused only if you have vaginal intercourse without any contraception. Otherwise, you can take pleasures of intercourse from other parts of the female without any contraception as it does not cause pregnancy.
We are telling this method to you because many people think that sexual acts lead to pregnancy but it’s just a myth. The reality behind it is that only unprotected vaginal intercourse causes pregnancy and having intercourse in any other part except the vagina do not cause pregnancy.
So, you can try to take pleasure in intercourse from other parts too. If you want some ways to prevent pregnancy after unsafe vaginal intercourse so, you can read all the other best ways to avoid pregnancy naturally these are given below.
7. Vaginal douching method: Vaginal douching method is also a very popular way to prevent pregnancy naturally. In it, the female had to wash her uterus completely using water from the inner part so that all the sperm cells that entered her uterus because of ejaculation during sexual intercourse will be removed from her uterus. But this method is working in some cases only.
Many people think that using this method can remove sperm from the vagina but the actual reality is that using this method there are fewer chances of sperms getting removed from the vagina but instead of it there are more chances of causing any bacterial infection in the vagina.
This method is used by many females to maintain their vaginal hygiene but they do so with the consent of any specialist or doctor so that they could do this in a proper manner. Now, Before you try to do this method we want to tell you that if you are going to wash your vagina so do not use anything in it except water and be very careful while washing the inner parts of the uterus or you can take advice from any specialist before doing it because in some cases it causes infection in uterus or vagina.
So, we recommend you to try this method very carefully and take the doctor’s prescription doing before it. Now, the better method to get pleasure without any risk of pregnancy is below.
8. Try to have Outercourse: Outercourse is a kind of sexual activity that does not include vaginal intercourse. In it, you can take pleasure in sexual intercourse by having oral or anal sexual acts with your partner and you can also try an erotic massage, kissing, cuddling, rubbing against each other, manual stimulation, masturbation, use of adult toys, etc. These are the alternatives that you can have if you want to avoid unwanted pregnancy naturally. These all are natural ways to avoid pregnancy.
We are suggesting you this method at last because there is no other option if you do not like the above methods of preventing pregnancy naturally. So, you should try outercourse. If you are female and want to increase breast size naturally at home so you can check our article on this topic. This might be very helpful for you as you know that breast provides a good impact on your figure and also helps you to look more attractive.
In this article, we share some natural ways to avoid pregnancy these all methods that are provided to you are given along with a description about them so that you can understand them all properly and we recommend you to take advice from any specialist from it because any doctor or specialist can tell you the best ways to prevent pregnancy naturally.
These all remedies that are shared in this article are based on people’s beliefs and some ancient theories. If you have any questions or queries in your mind so you can share them with us in the comment box below. So, we can reply to you in the comments to solve your queries.
Do not forget to Follow our Website from the follow button given below the comment box.
You must also read these articles:
THANKS FOR READING!!!